These Terms & Conditions apply to all confirmed bookings and we recommend that you familiarise yourself with them before booking.
We do not share any information with any 3rd party under any circumstances.
Studio & Equipment Hire Terms & Conditions
1. By booking studio hire with us you automatically agree to these terms and conditions. The Customer is responsible for any breakages, loss or damage occasioned to the Equipment or the Studio caused by or arising from the Customer, and is payable in full for replacements.
2. The Customer must ensure that any persons under the age of 18 have parents’ or guardians’ permission to be at the studio during the period of studio hire
3. The Customer must ensure that their Public Liability insurance is operative for all persons in the studio during the hours of use to cover any accident, injury or death. Fine and DanDee Studios will not be held responsible for incidents out of their control.
4. Full details of the Fine and DanDee Studios services and charge rates are set out in the hire price lists which may be varied by Fine and DanDee Studios without notice.
5. Any discounts offered at Fine and DanDee Studios hires are exclusive. They cannot be combined with any other offers.
Studio Hire & Equipment/Props
1. The Studio is available for daily use with flexible opening times.
2. The Studio may be provisionally booked by telephone or email and the booking should be confirmed within 24 hours.
3. If the Customer wishes to postpone a confirmed booking this must be done at least 24 hours before the hire period starts or 50% of the full studio booking rate will apply.
4. If the customer cancels a confirmed booking with less than 48 hours notice before the hire period starts, 50% of the full hire rate will apply.
5. If the customer cancels a confirmed booking with less than 12 hours notice before the hire period starts, 100% of the hire rate will apply.
6. Customers must ensure that set up and take down time takes place within the hours booked.
7. The Customer must observe all regulations governing the use of the Studio and of any Equipment and services whether imposed by Fine and DanDee Studios or by any statutory body or Local Authority.
8. Any materials used in connection with sets constructed by the Customer as well as any rubbish shall be removed from the Studio at the end of the hire period at the expense of the Customer otherwise additional charges will apply.
9. No alterations, decorations or additions to the Studio are permitted without the consent of Fine and DanDee Studios. At the end of the hire period the Studio must be surrendered in the same condition that it was in at the start of the hire period. Any costs incurred by Fine and DanDee Studios arising out of any breach of this Condition shall be paid by the Customer.
10. All equipment and props supplied by Fine and DanDee Studios are for use entirely at the risk of the Customer. Fine and DanDee Studios shall not be liable for loss or damage of any kind to material or props or equipment entrusted to it however caused including consequential loss and loss of profit.
11. The Customer may not:
12. Remove the equipment from the Studio premises; or
13. modify or alter or tamper with the Equipment in any way; nor
14. use the Equipment in a manner not recommended by the Manufacturer; nor
15. allow or suffer the Equipment to be used by any untrained or unauthorised personnel.
Payment and Additional Charges
1. Unless otherwise agreed in writing all transactions will be settled in full with Fine and DanDee Studios before the commencement of the hire period. Prices may be varied without notice to the Customer.
Fine and DanDee Studios may summarily terminate any hire contract with the Customer upon the happening of any of the following events:
1. if the Customer shall fail to pay any of the monies due to Fine and DanDee Studios; or
2. if the Customer shall be in breach of any of the terms of these Conditions and any such termination shall be without prejudice to any rights accrued to Fine and DanDee Studios against the Customer prior to the date of termination.
3. Rudeness and lack of consideration to staff of Fine and DanDee studios and surrounding neighbours will not be tolerated, please respect others by ensuring blinds are pulled during nude/partially nude shoots.
These Conditions shall be read and construed in accordance with the Laws of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.